Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank you God for everything!




LET US GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE
We only have two weeks left for our Lenten obervances.  Just a reminder to really think about how you give honor and praise to our Father.  I know for myself I find ways to thank Him every day for all the blessings in my life.   When I fall short which is almost every day... I pick myself up and ask Him to give me strength and forgiveness.  There is so very much to be thankful for everyday and I want to always find ways to give Him thanks for all He has given me.  
I hope and pray that your Lenten observance has been a time of much reflection and grace.  Let us all have these last two weeks be the best so far.  I also want to encourage everyone to attend Holy Week services.  The Triduum, for me these are the most beautiful services of the year.  
 USCCB LogoThe summit of the Liturgical Year is the Easter Triduum—from the evening of Holy Thursday to the evening of Easter Sunday. Though chronologically three days, they are liturgically one day unfolding for us the unity of Christ's Paschal Mystery.  The single celebration of the Triduum marks the end of the Lenten season, and leads to the Mass of the Resurrection of the Lord at the Easter Vigil.

God bless you all on your journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment