Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Taking time with the Lord

“For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” 
                                                                                                 ~ 2 Timothy 1-7

Today I woke up to pray and meditate with the Lord.  I have found that taking time each morning to just "be" with the Lord my entire day goes smoother.  I have always believed that quiet time with the Lord will increase the peace so to speak... but it really works!  I challenge you if you are not already taking some quiet reflective time each morning when you get up to try it for Lent.  Perhaps you will start with 5 minutes a day and increase the time as Lent continues.  
I pray that you and I will be able to stay present to His presence in our lives and in our world. 
Blessings for a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment