Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Remembering all you have been given

I am at day 5 of the book The Magic.  This book is an excellent reminder of all the blessings we have.  It also helps  me to be present to be a blessing to and for others.  If we really take time to reflect on all we have been given there is only joy that we can see. 

I am so very thankful for so many things and so many people.  Every day God blesses me with so much.  Today I recognize all those people that have been a part of my life; maybe for a moment maybe for a lifetime and I give thanks.

I challenge you to take time today and make a list of all you have been given and reflect on what you are most thankful for.  If we all choose to focus on our blessings each day we can continue to be a blessing for others.  

Great song to reflect on: Blessings by Laura Story

No comments:

Post a Comment