Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Love one another as I have loved YOU


Prince of Peace, Framed Print  -     By: Akiane Kramarik

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.~John 13:34

I have recently been reminded of this beautiful artist while reading the book Heaven is for Real. Akiane Kramarik.  https://www.facebook.com/jesusprinceofpeace.  I am awestruck by not only the beautiful work she creates but how God brought her to this work.  I hope you enjoy learning more about her.    http://miraclemama.com/2011/04/22/the-miracle-of-akiane-a-link-to-divinity/   It will surely bring a smile to your heart.

Have a beautiful day loving everyone... even the person that cuts you off on the road or steps in front of you in the grocery store line.  When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.  ~wayne dyer  If we humble ourselves it is so much easier to love, because we make it not about us.   “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.”--C. S. Lewis

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment