Monday, June 4, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY




Have a Wonderful Monday




A new week, a new day, a new chance to live our lives out to the fullest.  I love the image of the butterfly as it signifies new life and change.  The butterfly can be our reminder to make changes when the opportunity arises.  Is there something you can shift in your life that will cause your life and the life of those around you to be more amazing than it already is?  You might feel as though you are a caterpillar today or perhaps you just want to stay in your cocoon.  We all have those moments, days or weeks when life just seems to come at us.  How could things be different if we chose to love everything about our lives, even those things we are not happy with ... How can I work to change those things and make them different?  For me it is with God's help that I am able to do this.  I truly believe that with God I can accomplish anything.  However, life doesn't always go as we would plan and we need to work a little harder to find God's grace.  Today, I choose to have a wonderful day, no matter what comes my way.  I will choose to be happy, show love to others, and give God thanks and praise!
I pray that your Monday will be one filled with happiness, love, and lots of giving thanks to our Lord.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment